Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Packing for the Show

1942 McCall Homemaking Cover


My first rabbit show (as a participant) is coming up this weekend, yay!  As I think about what I will need to pack for the show, I'm sure that I will forget quite a few items. 

Fuzzy Patch's Bunny Blog has had some great posts on "What goes to a show" and "My show box" that I'm finding immensely helpful in deciding what to take.  Some things I may have to just make do with and add as I go (i.e. rolling cart to transport everything).  I do have a grooming table though.     

This vintage photo of a very put-together woman packing her stylish suitcases made me laugh.  Whatever I end up taking, I'm pretty sure it won't look anything like this coordinated packing venture ;o) 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I helped you! I hate seeing people who are new not have anywhere to sit. Not every show has chairs there, luckily where we have our show they store some in closets.

    ReplyDelete