Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Last Minute Change of Plans


Initially, this was going to be a very different sort of post.  The reality of driving 32 hours in a 3-day weekend was really beginning to sink in and last minute, inflated, flight costs would have put the trip well over budget.  I seriously considered calling it off.  Then Continental opened up some new nonstop flights for a great price...an answer to prayer.  What a blessing!  So, it's back on and I'm so excited!!!  Not only because it's my first ARBA convention, but because one of my very favorite things to do is to go to a convention...an expo...even a seminar.  Gather a large group of people together for a common purpose and I'm in!  Add sweet, fuzzy bunnies to the mix and it makes the whole event that much more appealing.  So, needless to say, my happiness meter is off the charts right now!!
Photo courtesy of:  http://ookaboo.com/o/pictures/picture/13388849/The_Floating_Indiana_formation

No comments:

Post a Comment