Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Go Big or Go Home...

Again, I'm disappointed in Houston's rabbit supplies.  The Tractor Supply in Cleburne had a separate room devoted just to feed and they were fully stocked.  I found everything I needed in a few minutes including smaller bags of Manna Pro.  But, since I didn't have a lot of room left for the trip home, I decided to wait to get it.  Why didn't I just put it on the back of the truck?!

The seller had my little lop on Manna Pro - Pro formula and I wanted to try to keep him on it.  My local Tractor Supply only has 50 lb. bags and other feed stores don't seem to carry this brand.  I'm pretty sure that most of it would be expired by the time Judge gets around to eating it.  The closest stores that carry the 25 lb. bags are an hour away (and even that seems like too much food).  Guess I'll just have to do what the less-than-helpful manager at Tractor Supply recommended...and get more rabbits:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment