Thursday, November 24, 2011

Many Thanks

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade 1934

 As I sat sipping my coffee, eating cornbread:), and watching the Macy's parade this morning, I thought of the things that I'm thankful for... I'll graduate this May (more than a 4 year endeavor), my best friend's beautiful unexpected blessing (her daughter, Aliana Marie) arrived 8 months ago, my adorable Holland Lops, and the interesting places I get to go to show them.

Finally, I'm especially thankful for all the wonderful, helpful people I've met in the rabbit world.  Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers!  Hope you're spending the day in the company of loved ones and are resting in preparation for Black Friday.



Photo courtesy of:  http://ookaboo.com/o/pictures/picture/12688300/First_Mickey_Mouse_balloon_to_appear_in_

1 comment: