Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dreamin' of a Pink Christmas

 'If I don't look at her, she'll forget this dumb idea' 
I found the pink tree and luxurious pink fabric at Hobby Lobby (love that store!), so I thought I would set up a Christmas photo shoot with Big Daddy.  When he's not crouching down in a tight little ball, he can be pretty photogenic. 


Probably my favorite
What a chubby little face
Overall, he did pretty good.  He was a little scared, but he eased into it.  At least he didn't pee on the fabric:)  Hot pink doesn't necessarily scream... boy bunny or Christmas, but I have always LOVED pink.  Plus, it's a nice contrast against his chocolate fur. 


There was only one big mishap.  The carpet under the fabric is not the right size for the grooming table, so it curls up over the edge of the table and the tree leans a bit.  The tree is also very lightweight (think it's Styrofoam covered in glitter).  Before he settled into the idea of getting his picture taken, he jumped around and bumped the tree, so of course it fell on him.  Which freaked him out even more.  Ugh...this is not going to go well.


But, it turned out okay.  Now, I just need to do the same with Hissy Fit.  Can't wait!:-/
The tree is crooked, but I like his profile against it  
Ummm, okay...guess we're done

6 comments:

  1. I like the hot pink Christmas decor. It's different and glitzy. He's so cute!...and obviously secure with his manhood lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes, he is secure with his manhood lol...he's part of the 'Real men love pink' generation :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would love my mom's tree. It's all pink =P

    ReplyDelete